Citrus America: Juicing Versatility at Its Finest
With so many options to choose from, we’re here to help our customers earn Healthy Profits from Citrus Juicing. We have many different machine-base configurations and accessories to choose from.
TOP ROW FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
- Citrocasa 8000SB-ATS on Rolling Stainless Steel Cabinet with Bottle Dispenser. Unit shown with Large Pressing Kit (LPK) and juicing Pomegranates.
- Citrocasa Fantastic F/SB Connect on Rolling Stainless Steel Cabinet with Stainless Steel Bottle Dispenser. Unit shown set up with Standard Pressing Kit and juicing Oranges.
- Citrocasa Fantastic M/AS on Rolling Stainless Steel Cabinet. Unit shown with Fruit Display Basket and Small Pressing Kit (SPK) and juicing Limes.
- Citrocasa 8000SB-ATS on Rolling Stainless Cabinet. Unit shown set up with 2-level Bottle Display, Fruit Rack, Standard Pressing Kit and juicing Oranges.
BOTTOM ROW FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
- Citrocasa ECO Manual Juicer (Starlight shown but replaced with ECO) as Table Top. Standard Pressing Kit and juicing Oranges.
- Citrocasa Fantastic M/SB as Table Top. Shown with Fruit Display Basket and Small Pressing Kit juicing Lemons.
- Citrocasa Fantastic ECO Plus as Table Top. Shown with Standard Pressing Kit juicing Oranges.
- Citrocasa Revolution as Table Top. Shown with Fruit Display Basket and juicing Pomegranates.
About Citrus America – Citrus America has been driving innovation and quality in the juicing segment for more than a decade in North America and the Caribbean. We’re the exclusive master distributor for Citrocasa and have driven many innovations and quality improvements in juicing equipment. In addition to equipment solutions, we provide tailored training and support strategies to help our customers earn Healthy Profits.
About Citrocasa – Citrocasa has been the pioneer in producing the most innovative and highest quality food grade stainless steel commercial citrus juicing equipment to the grocery, hotel, and restaurant since 2005 across Europe. The Citrocasa 8000 Series was launched in 2005, with the 8000XB and the 8000SB. The 8000SB-ATS was launched in 2013. The Citrocasa Fantastic Series was launched in 2010 with the Fantastic M/AS. The Fantastic F/SB followed in 2011. Between 2015 and today, Citrocasa has launched the Advance upgrades, The Revolution, The Eco, and has added new options for on-line connectivity continuing its role as being the leader in commercial citrus juicing quality and innovation.