Grocery & Retail
While some customers are demanding more fresh products, others are ordering more items online. One great way to get more customers into your store is to offer them exciting new fresh in-store experiences. Even those customers ordering on-line and for curbside pick-up want to know they’re getting the best ‘freshness’ money can buy.
Fresh juice is something customers seek out and are amazed when they see the juice being made every day live, in-store. It’s up to you and your merchandising team to decide:
- Self-service juicing operations, where the customers can make their own, in addition to your staff pre-filling orange juice or other specialty products.
- Staff-operated juicing operations, where staff is producing juice. The customers can see, smell, and taste that it’s fresh made by your staff every day.
No matter what your decision: it has to taste great, it has to be safe & hygienic, and it has to be done efficiently. Taste, Hygiene, Efficiency… that’s our Healthy Profits Commitment to you.
Adding fresh citrus juice into your grocery store may be one of the fastest and most investment efficient ways to impress your customers and earn Healthy Profits. If you already have a walk-in cooler, a 3-compartment sink, and you buy produce, then adding in a fresh citrus juicing program is a great way to quickly upgrade your operation and support your brand messaging for ‘fresh’ with just a 3’x3’ space in your store.
- Click here if you’d like to learn more about adding a fresh citrus juicing program into your grocery/retail operations.
- Click here if you’re already juicing in your operation and want to learn more about how we can help you improve even further.
- Click here if you’d like to learn more about our leasing option